Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Website Update

My website is under construction but is coming along. I hope to get all things up and running very soon. Until then, the website will be forwarded to this blog and I will do my best to keep it updated! Stay tuned! Keep checking back for lots more items! I hope to add things regularly.

I know this is kind of confusing but towards the right side of the page, there is categories to search by (so you can see some examples). I will be adding a few more baby announcements and children's birthday invites tonight so check back later!

Thanks for your patience! Contact me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Very very very nice.

    I have been wanting to set up a website for fox run enterprises. I will have to talk to you to see how it is done.

    very nice job.

    fox

    ReplyDelete